You really sure you want to go there?
Well, alright. If you insist. Here goes:
1. I am the proud mother of the largest pug in the world. I’m not kidding. He weighs 45 pounds. Wait, I have to go cover his ears if you are even thinking the word obese. He’s very sensitive. Because he knows that it’s not fat, it’s muscle. He is also blind, but he prefers not to think about that, either.
2. There are few foods I hate in the world more than beets.
3. There are few foods I love in the world more than coconut. Fortunately, coconut oil is full of healing properties.
4. If I could be anything in the world other than a writer, I’d be a fashion designer. Back in the dark ages, when my first child was but a wee little tidbit of a girl, I used to design and sell children’s clothing.
5. My great-great grandfather was killed by the Sheepeater Indians in the famous Rains Ranch Massacre, which is featured in Idaho history books. Well, it is featured in one Idaho history book. That makes it famous, don’t you think? After his death, my great-great grandmother moved into the town of Grangeville and ran a whorehouse.
6. Last time I counted how many cousins I have, I stopped when I got to 28. I know a remarkable number of them fairly well.
7. I’m a water sign. You have to guess which one.
8. I’m a huge fan of the Eagles. I know, I probably shouldn’t admit that, huh? But come on, its that whole Desperado, Mystique of the Wild West thing. You know you love them because of it, too. And their first studio album in YEARS is coming out October 30th.