Interview with Me

Yesterday it was an interview with author Pamela Jeanne, today it's an interview with me, myself and I.

I had so much fun doing this interview with Beverly Army Williams and I think you'll enjoy it, too.  She asked great questions that I really enjoyed answering, so head on over to her website, read it and comment.

By the way, I'm off to the beach but I'll have another post here on Thursday.  See you then!

, , ,

14 Responses to Interview with Me

1. Roy Burkhead 08/08/2008 at 10:23 #

Excellent interview. Confession time: I am one of those people who thought it was words trumpet. I like your definition/approach much better! :-)

John’s photos are amazing, and he’s very cool for allowing people to use them…within constraints of his copyrights, of course!

2. Charlotte 08/08/2008 at 18:09 #

Thanks, Roy for all your commenting today. It cracks me up that you thought it was words trumpet, but its cool, too, as it does work! I know you are busy with your new laptop so I appreciate you taking time to read my blog.

3. Beverly 07/31/2012 at 11:03 #

Thanks again for taking the time to ‘chat’ with me!

4. Charlotte Dixon 07/31/2012 at 14:48 #

Thank you!  It was my pleasure.

5. Patrick Ross 07/31/2012 at 17:06 #

Have fun at the beach, Charlotte! Heading over to the interview now.

6. Charlotte Dixon 07/31/2012 at 17:27 #

Thanks, Patrick, it is glorious down here.

7. Barbara Shallue 07/31/2012 at 21:52 #

What a great interview! Lots of inspiration. I’m finding it hard to get back to my WIP after a week at the beach with family and so many things to catch up on at home. You’ve motivated me to make it a priority! Thank you!

8. J.D. 08/01/2012 at 04:26 #

Great interview. Now we have a launch (at least a launch month) for your novel. Terrific!

9. Don 08/01/2012 at 07:56 #

Great interview, but how could it not be… it was with a great lady and writer!

Like you, I rise early in the morning to write, but not before doing my prayers and Bible studies first… then it’s off to write something, anything.

A Wrinkle In Time is a great title for a book and it’s amazing how something like it can stay with you throughout your life, a treasure to keep in your heart forever.

So, congrats to you, and congrats to Pamela for doing such a wonderful job of interviewing such a wonderful woman and writer!

10. Karen Phillips 08/01/2012 at 09:27 #

Have fun, Charlotte!

11. Charlotte Dixon 08/01/2012 at 13:36 #

I'm so glad it was helpful, Barbara!  And I'm at the beach right now, so I know exactly what you mean about needing to get re-motivated.

12. Charlotte Dixon 08/01/2012 at 13:37 #

I loved answering Beverly's questions so I'm glad you enjoyed it, J.D.  And yes, February 2013, plan for party!

13. Charlotte Dixon 08/01/2012 at 13:39 #

Don, getting up and reading the bible and praying really sets the day up right also.  And thanks for your wonderful comments about me–I so appreciate you!

14. Charlotte Dixon 08/01/2012 at 13:39 #

Thanks, Karen, I'll see you soon!