Reasons Not To/To Write On A Hot Summer Saturday
To write or not to write on this beautiful day? Let me detail the pros and cons:
5 Reasons Not To Write on A Hot Summer Saturday
1. Because it’s hot, duh.
2. Because I want to go play.
3. Because I have an appointment with a trainer to kill, I mean coach, me at the gym.
4. Because I have a party to attend!.
5. Because I’m LAZY.
5 Reasons To Write on A Hot Summer Saturday
1. Because I’m obsessed
2. Because I can’t seem to stay away from my computer.
3. Because Emma Jean, the protagonist of my novel is calling. She insists her novel be finished by the end of the summer.
4. Because the blogosphere never sleeps.
5. Because by saying I’m writing I can get out of so many things…like paying bills. Or doing dishes. Or grocery shopping.
After much thought and deliberation, I have to say–writing wins! Obviously. Since I just wrote this post.